Exercise on Prepositions – Time
Fill in the correct prepositions.
- Peter is playing tennis on Sunday.
- My brother's birthday is on the 5th of November.
- My birthday is in May.
- We are going to see my parents at the weekend.
- In 1666, a great fire broke out in London.
- I don't like walking alone in the streets at night.
- What are you doing in the afternoon?
- My friend has been living in Canada for two years.
- I have been waiting for you since seven o'clock.
- I will have finished this essay by Friday.