miércoles, 28 de septiembre de 2011

My Week!

My week is very busy,  on mornings from 8 to 9:40am i have Photography Class, i love it. At nights i go to the cinema with my husband. On thuesday morning i haven't so much to do just watch tv or do the homework if i have but in the afternoon i have Graphic Design class from 6pm until 8pm. On Wednesday i have Graphoc Design class again but at night from 8pm to 9:20pm. On thursday i have english class in the mornings and i visit my mother at night. On Fridays i spend almost all my day at the university because i have Photography class whole morning and Graphic Design class at night until 9pm. On saturdays my favourite day i spend almost all day sleeping in the afternoons i visit my mother and at night sometimes i go out with my husband.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario